The North East Equality Awards celebrates its 14th anniversary
OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
Equality North East is proud to announce that the 2017 North East Equality Awards is open for applications.
In 2017 North East Equality Awards celebrates 14 years of outstanding equality and diversity practices across the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Equality North East celebrates twenty years in business this October! Since 1997 we have had the privilege to work with some fantastic organisations and individuals who are committed to creating a fairer future for all.
The past twelve months have seen some dramatic political changes both here at home and on the international front. The result of the U.S. Presidential election continues to adversely impact on the inclusion agenda across all aspects of society, and will undoubtedly create uncertainties likely to affect us all.
This year the event is at the Hilton Hotel in Gateshead on the evening of 19th October 2017. We’ll celebrate those businesses and organisations thriving in an increasingly competitive economy who demonstrate diversity and inclusion make sound business sense.
Applications are invited for the following award categories:-
- Organisations up to 50 staff
- Organisations between 51 and 250 staff
- Educational & Training Organisations up to 50 staff
- Educational & Training Organisations over 50 staff
- Larger Organisations Making a Difference in the Community
- Individuals Making a Difference
- Groups Making a Difference
- TUC Improving Working Lives Award
- Organisations Supporting People with Disabilities