Level II Equality and Diversity Award – 1 Day course
Level II Equality and Diversity Award – 1 Day
• Do you want to fully understand Equality and Diversity how it applies to society, in the workplace and in the community?
• Gain a more detailed understanding about Equality Law and how you can create more inclusive learning and service delivery.
• Achieve an recognised Award or Certificate in Equality and Diversity
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
• introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of environments including society, the community and the workplace
• highlight how stereotyping and labelling affect individuals
• outline the effects of prejudice and discrimination
• allow the learner to examine rights and responsibilities
• stress the importance of taking individual responsibility and action to help and support others
• provide a basis for further study and/or career development.
|Contact||Equality North East|